Amazing Apple Cinnamon Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 to 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Vegenaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 cups of lettuce or other greens
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook chicken 7-10 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear. Let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix Vegenaise®, vinegar, and cinnamon.
- Dice chicken into large chunks.
- Add chicken, apple, and raisins and pecans to dressing mixture.
- Toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve on a bed of your favorite greens.