Baked Salmon with Roasted Leeks
- 2 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 leeks, cut in half moons (white parts only)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add leeks and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add parsley and coconut milk. Simmer until lightly thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired. Remove from heat.
- Line baking dish with a strip of tin foil large enough to wrap fish in. Place single layer of the lemon slices in the middle of the foil.
- Lightly season fish with salt and pepper as desired.
- Place salmon on top of lemon slices. Top with roasted leeks. Fold foil around fish, sealing well.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, top with sauce, sprinkle with parsley, and serve warm.